We miss you! We are working hard on our reopening plans for this coming season, and will share updates as soon as we’re able – pending the upcoming regulations and advisory of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All reopening dates and operational procedures will be made with the complete attention to the safety of our guests and staff.
As we begin takeout service, please be assured of the following protocols:
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves
- Handwashing and gloves to be changed every 30 minutes and when changing tasks
- All contact surfaces cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes
- All staff will be practicing 6 foot physical distancing whenever possible
- All physical contact is banned (no high fives, handshakes, etc.)
- All product is received outside the building and removed from packing materials.
- The product is then cleaned and sanitized before it comes into the kitchen
- All produce is washed in special solution designed to kill all pathogens
- Payment taken over the phone to ensure contactless pickup
- Pickup will be curbside, simply call when you arrive and we will bring it out to you.
We are excited to welcome you back to our dining room and patio, reopening with social distancing and safety protocols to ensure the safety of our guests and team. We appreciate and thank you for your takeout business, until then! Please watch our social media for additional news and announcements.
Please contact email@example.com for questions at any time.
Thanks, health and safety to you.