Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. More information about the safety of consuming raw food is available upon request. Please note: Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy.
Seaport Swizzle – Mt. Gay Rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine and a dash of bitters. Shaken, served ice cold with a Gosling’s Black Seal floater
- The Beauport Margarita – Milagro Silver ttequila, Torres Orange liquor, agave nectar, and fresh lime juice served on the rocks with or without salt
Cruiseport Cosmo – Ketel One Citroen, Cointreau, cranberry juice garnished with a fresh lime, served as a martini
- New England Clam Chowder – Prepared in the traditional New England manner, brimming with tender minced clams, highlighted with a touch of smoked apple wood bacon. Cup-6 Crock-7
- Oysters on the Half Shell – Pure and Simple. Market Price
- Seaport Sampler – Can’t decide on an appetizer, try a taste of everything. The Sampler includes scallops wrapped in bacon, mini crab cakes, wings, and onion rings. Perfect for the entire table. 21
- Worlds Famous Wings – Plain, Buffalo, Teriyaki and BBQ. Enjoy by the Dozen for 11
- Onion Rings – O is for Outrageous Rings – You requested these, we listened, and here they are. Ours are beer battered, golden and crisp, Outrageous Onion Rings. 10
- Calamari – Simply breaded, fried golden, and served with chipotle aioli. 12 Add a kick & make it spicy. 13
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon – Enough said. Our fresh sea scallops, wrapped in bacon and cooked to perfection. How can you go wrong? Market Price
- Chicken Quesadilla – Our Quesadilla is stuffed with grilled chicken, peppers, onions, and blended cheeses. It includes a side of avocado, pico de gallo, and sour cream. 13
- Fried Clams – Our famous fried clams, crisp, golden, and served to you as an appetizer or entree. Market Price
- Thai Lettuce Wraps – An appetizer on the lighter side. Bibb lettuce with lime slaw, peppers, onions, shaved carrots, and crushed cashews. Served with a peanut sauce and a sesame ginger sauce 8Add Ons: Chicken 4 Shrimp 7
- Homemade Crab Cakes – Fresh lump crab, red and green peppers, bread crumbs pan fried to perfection served with remoulade sauce. 14
- Shrimp Cocktail – Chilled Fresh Shrimp served with cocktail sauce. 13
- Artichokes – Local favorite! Pan seared artichokes are egg battered and sautéed with garlic, lemon butter, white wine, and topped with Parmesan cheese. 10
- Firecracker Shrimp – Rock Shrimp fried tossed in a spicy aioli sauce, topped with blue cheese crumbles with a side of Blue Cheese dressing. 14
- Sesame Crusted Tuna – 6oz Tuna Steak cooked med-rare served over mixed greens with ponzu and wasabi sauce. 14
- Bruschetta – Our Bruschetta is on French Bread with a roasted garlic spread topped with diced tomatoes, finely chopped red onion, basil, and parmesan cheese, drizzled with olive oil and a balsamic glaze. 9
Seaport Grille’s Famous Seafood Platters – All fried platters served with Cole Slaw and French Fries. Select a substitute for the Cole Slaw for an additional 1.50.
- Fish & Chips (Local Haddock) – 15 | Native Clams – Market Price |
Scallops – Market Price | Fisherman’s Platter (Haddock, Scallops, Shrimp 16 Shrimp, Clams) – 29 | Calamari – 14
Suggested wine for our fried foods is Acacia Unoaked Chardonnay and a suggested beer is our Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.
Baked Haddock – Our fresh catch of the day, baked to perfection, with our famous cracker crumbs. 18
Suggested wine is La Crema Chardonnay
Seaport Grille’s Seafood Trio – Our fresh haddock, shrimp and scallops topped with our famous cracker crumbs and baked to perfection. 21 Suggested wine is Simi Chardonnay
Fresh Salmon – Grilled or Blackened served with fresh vegetable of the day and potato. 18 Suggested wine is Jovino Pinot Noir
Seaport’s Stuffed Shrimp – Our fresh sshrimp stuffed with our home made crabmeat stuffing, served with drawn butter. 19 Suggested wine is Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay
Seaport Grille Steamers – In garlic, white onions and white wine served with broth and drawn butter. Market Price
Suggested wine is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
“Drunken” Mussels – Sautéed in white wine, garlic, red onion, and diced tomato. Seaport’s Specialty. Drink the mussel juice and feel the magic. 16 Suggested wine is Zonin Pinot Grigio
- Seaport’s Blackened Salmon Taco – This taco consists of three flour tortillas loaded with red cabbage and red onion, topped with pan seared blackend salmon, and drizzled with our homemade chipotle aioli, with guacamole and pico de gallo on the side. 16
New York Strip – 14 oz. New York Strip steak served with vegetable of the day and potato. Served with a side of bernaise. 23
Suggested wine is Upper Cut Cabernet
Filet Mignon – 10 oz. center-cut filet grilled and topped with garlic butter and a side of bernaise, served with vegetable of the day and potato. 26 Suggested wine is BV Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
BBQ Ribs – Our BBQ ribs are finger licking good and fall right off the bone! Half Rack: 12 Full Rack: 23
Steak Tips – Our homemade marinade ~ Back by request!!!!! 17 Suggested wine is Rosenblum Cuvee Zinfindel
Seaport Surf and Turf – Take our tender 10 oz. filet mignon topped with garlic butter and a side of bernaise and add the
Scotty Cook lazy-man lobster pie and you have a great meal. How fabulous is that? Eat and Enjoy! Market Price
Mexican Haddock – Freshly caught haddock sautéed, served with fresh avocado, homemade Pico de Gallo and basil. 17
Suggested wine is Acacia Unoaked Chardonnay
Seaport Scampi – Our scampi includes spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, in a lemon, garlic and wine sauce, topped with parmesan cheese. 13 Not enough? Add any of the following: Shrimp: 7 Scallops: 10 Lobster: MP
Pesto Perfect – Penne Pasta sautéed with roasted red pepper, spinach and pesto sauce, garnished with parmesan cheese.
Enjoy! 13 Add Chicken 4 Add Shrimp 7 Add Scallops 10 Suggested wine is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
Chicken Picatta – Delicate boneless chicken breast sautéed in a sauce of fresh lemon, white wine, garlic and cream, imported capers, mushrooms and onions served over linguine al dente. 17 Suggested wine is Zonin Pinot Grigio
Seaport Salmon – Sautéed Salmon with garlic, onions, tomatoes, spinach and parmesan cheese served over penne pasta al dente. 18 Suggested wine is Barton Gueslier Rose
Cioppino – Our seafood stew filled with scallops, mussels, calamari, shrimp and lobster served in a homemade tomato-based sauce with a bite. 26 Suggested wine is Clean Slate Riesling
Seafood Fra Diavolo – We use our freshest seafood: scallops, calamari, shrimp and mussels sautéed with a spicy marinara sauce served over pasta topped with fresh basil and cheese. 25 Suggested wine is Ruta 22 Malbec
- Caesar Salad – Crisp hearts of romaine, seasoned croutons served with homemade Caesar dressing topped with Reggiano Parmesan and anchovies on request. 12 Add: Anchovies 1
- House Salad – Spring Greens, red onion, grape tomatoes, and cucumbers, tossed with a House mustard vinaigrette. 8
- Wedge Salad – Wedge of Iceberg, topped with homemade bleu cheese dressing, smoked bacon, bleu cheese and grape tomatoes. 11
- Mediterranean Salad – Fresh mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, red onions, Vermont feta cheese, and Kalamata olives, served with a side of Greek dressing. 13
- Pear, Goat Cheese and Walnut Salad – Bibb lettuce, freshly sliced pear, candied walnuts, cranberries and goat cheese, tossed with our house mustard vinaigrette. 13 Suggested wine is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
- Grilled Honey Chicken Salad – Fresh Spring Greens with angel hair pasta, wontons, sesame seeds and honey mustard dressing. 16 Suggested wine is Zonin Pinot Grigio
- Caprese Salad – Fresh ripe red and yellow tomatoes layered with fresh mozzarella cheese and fresh basil. Served with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil. Traditional and delicious. 14 Suggested wine is Chalone Pinot Noir
- Watermelon Tower Salad (Seasonal) – A Perfect slad for summer. Enjoy three towers of watermelon topped with feta cheese, cashews, and balsamic glaze. 10
- Thai Lettuce Wraps – An appetizer on the lighter side, Bibb lettuce with line slaw, peppers, onions, shaved carrots and crushed cashews. Served with our peanut sauce and sesame ginger sauce 8
- Chop Chop – The Chop Chop is our salad with a little bit of everything. It includes iceburg lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, red pepper, avocado, corn, sweet peas, hardboiled egg, bacon, and blue cheese crumbles, tossed with a homemade buttermilk dressing. 15
- Beet Salad – Beet it Beet it, Our beauty! Presentation is everything and you will love this one. Diced Red Beets, Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese, Toasted Candied Walnuts and Watercress , garnished with our House mustard vinaigrette. 12
Salad additions: Chicken 4 Grilled Shrimp 7 Scallops 10 Crab Cakes 8 Salmon 10 Tuna 10 Blackened Tuna 10 Lobster Salad MP Steak Tips 9
Our bread is baked fresh daily by the famous Virgilio’s Bakery and served with golden French fries or you may substitute onion rings or sweet potato fries for an extra $2.50 charge.
Lobster Roll – Our World Famous Seaport Grille Lobster Roll. Fresh Lobster, mayo and celery, served on a freshly baked roll. Our Lobster Roll is famous in Cape Ann, New England and now the World. Who Knew? Market Price. Suggested wine is Barton Guestier Rose
Lobster BLT – A BLT kicked up a notch, with fresh lobster salad and avocado. Market Price
Clam Roll – Fresh whole belly clams fried to perfection, served on a fresh baked roll. Market Price
Knuckle sandwich – Eddie’s Knuckle Sandwich – No one-two punch with Eddie’s Sandwich. Eddie knocked it out of the park with just one. Roasted Prime Rib sliced thin with melted swiss cheese, served open-faced on ciabatta bread with an au jus dipping sauce. 13
Seaport’s Haddock Taco – Fresh fried haddock served on light flour tortillas. Topped with pico de gallo, lime slaw, and homemade chipotle aioli sauce. 14
Haddock Sandwich – Freshly caught haddock fried to perfection served on a roll with lettuce, tomato, and tartar sauce. 14
Veggie Panini – This panini has roasted peppers, goat cheese, pesto-mayo, tomato and spinach, all grilled to “ooey gooeyness”. 10
Eggplant Panini – Thinly sliced fried eggplant, fresh mozzarella, tomato and pesto grilled on buttery ciabatta bread. 10
Sully’s Burger – With this burger we give you 9oz of ground Angus beef served your way with lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon and cheese on a roll. Thank you Mark Sullivan for this one! 12
Classic Turkey Club – Sliced turkey piled high, triple decker style, with crisp bacon, lettuce & tomato. 11
Seaport Grille’s Lazy Man Scotty Cook Lobster Pie – We take all the work away, fresh picked lobster meat, sauteed in a sherry butter sauce and topped with buttery crumbs, by the way, if you do not know him, Scotty Cook was our first customer. Market Price Suggested wine is Simi Chardonnay
Seaport’s Lobster Macaroni and Cheese – Crazy good, homemade creamy cheesy sauce with elbows and layered with chunks of lobster meat baked until bubbly and topped with toasted crumbs. Market Price Suggested wine is Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc
Lobsters – Served with drawn butter, potato and vegetable. Market Price
1 1/4 Ib Steamed Lobster • Twin Lobsters
1 1/4 lb Baked Stuffed Lobster • Steamed or Baked Stuffed
Margarita Pizzetta – This is our take on the traditional pizza. Fresh tomato, fresh mozzarella, and of course fresh basil. 11
Baked Potato Pizzetta – Thinly sliced potato, chopped bacon, chives, sour cream, and cheese. Once you taste this, you will order it all the time. 12
Shrimp Scampi Pizzetta – Our shrimp scampi recipe: shrimp, garlic, parsley and white wine, sautéed, then added to our fresh pizzetta and baked with cheese. 15 Paired with Sam Adams Seasonal
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Pizzetta – Grilled chicken and broccoli, homemade alfredo sauce and white cheeses. Delish! 15
Pepperoni Pizzetta – Roni Roni, best on the Cape Ann. 13
Here’s to the Vegetarians Pizzetta – We take beautiful fresh veggies: peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. Cheers! 13
One price fits all, all our desserts are $10… Perfect for sharing!!!
- Sheree Berry Shortcake (Seasonal) Our signature dessert(Sheree’s Recipe) A new twist on an old favorite! Strawberry Shortcake, made with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, marinated in sweetened orange liqueur, served over a homemade buttermilk biscuit with homemade sweetened vanilla whipped cream.
- The Blondie This dessert is blonde, sweet and a little nutty!!!!The white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts complement each other in all the best ways. Baked to perfection and topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, you will not be able to resist!!!
- The Chocolate Explosion Our homemade chocolate cakeis decadent. Made with rich dark chocolate, this fudge cake will be sure to satisfy all of your senses. You will feel like your mom made this especially for you.
- Crazy Coconut Cake You will devour this cake in twoseconds. Moist, sweet, delicious, Wowee Wowee! We serve this with rum raisin ice cream and garnish with toasted coconut. The Peanut Butter Thing This thing is made with a buttery crust, creamy peanut butter filling, chocolate ganache top. You will crave it! You will need it! You will have to come in and get it! You’ll seeeeee…….
- Key West Key Lime Pie Get wasted away with this dessert.Pretend you are in Key West. This tart dessert is fresh and light. We use only fresh squeezed key lime juice. A taste of the Island. No designated driver needed.
- Sundae Sundae Sundae Yikes! Bring it on. Our version of the good old fashioned ice cream sundae! Choice of ice cream, topped with your choice of hot fudge, strawberries, butterscotch, homemade whipped cream, nuts and of course the famous cherry.Holy Moley!
- Seaport Grille’s Crisp
Our baker comes up with the most outrageous fresh fruit crisps of the day. It will be fresh fruits of the season paired with ice cream of the day.
- Our version of “The Thin Mint” bahahahahBrownie Sundae A homemade fudgey wudgie Brownie, with our generous scoop of minty ice cream, homemade whipped cream, toasted walnuts and the cherry on top. Fabulous!
- The Big Dig The Big Dig Ice Cream Sandwich.
Our extra large homemade chocolate chip cookies stuffed with vanilla ice cream, and topped with hot fudge with homemade whipped cream. Delightful!
- Say Cheese New York Style Cheesecake.
Thick, 6 creams and delicious. Plain or with strawberries.
- Non Alcoholic Surprise The Black Cow ~ Our version of the root beer float. A large frosty mug of root beer, stuffed with vanilla ice cream, topped with whipped cream, and a cherry. You could share, just like in a soda fountain shoppe. Hello Fonzi! 6
Now, Desserts for Big People!
- Seaport Coffee ~ Our special coffee drink, Kahlua, Baileys and Frangelico, hot coffee, served with fresh whipped cream and shaved chocolate. 9
- Double Irish Coffee ~ Jameson Irish Whiskey, Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, coffee, fresh whipped cream, garnished with green Creme de Menthe. Traditional. 9
- The Birdseye Factory ~ Baileys, Kahlua and Grand Marnier, with coffee, fresh whipped cream and garnished with drizzled chocolate. 9
- Featured Single Malts ~ Oban, Lagavulin, Glenlivet, Glenmorangie, Glen Fiddich, Taslisker, Ardbeg and Macallan. 11